Thursday, February 7, 2008

Andrew's Chosen Bride.

Life has been crazy and I hope to catch up in the next couple of days. I have almost finished up on the church cookbook. I emailed the master document to the publishers/printers today and will be going by in a bit to pick out paper color, weight, etc as well as talk about the front of the cookbook.

I've also met with another web design company for the school's website and hope to be using them. I like what they have to offer and it's so so so so much cheaper (several thousand dollars cheaper!). I'm anxious about getting a new classy site for the kids' awesome school! :)

So here's what I wanted to share quickly. Andrew told me Monday night, "Mom, I know who I am going to marry when I grow up."
me: "Really? Who?"
Andrew: "I'm not going to tell you. You might get mad."
me: "No, I won't be mad. I won't tell Elizabeth." Purposefully leaving out that I won't tell Wade because I will! LOL
Andrew: "You can't tell Daddy either."
me: "Okay." My fingers crossed and knowing I will.
Andrew: "I'm going to marry Evie when I grow up." This is a girl in his kindergarten class at school. Really cute little girl but I don't know much about her. I think she's like the oldest of three or four kids and is very messy when she eats. LOL I know this from being at the parties. :)
me: "So you and her are friends now? She's being nice to you?" He used to not like her and told me she got on his nerves.
Andrew: "No, she's really nice to me now."
me: "Well, don't be kissing or holding hands." I say this sort of sarcastically.
Andrew: "Why can't we hold hands?" I just ignore this question and walk out of his bedroom. LOL

5 comments:

Kristi said...

LOL That is funny about Andrew and his girlfriend. That cookbook is sure a big job for you--this part kind of sounds fun though. Have you guys had any problems from the tornadoes??

Krystin said...

At least he didn't ask why they couldn't kiss...lol
How cute is that...so, what's Wade think???

Jolene said...

Man, they grow up fast, huh? Maybe he can help with her table manners!!

Unknown said...

Hi Leslie - thanks for popping by my blog. I am going to bookmark yours and swing by to visit you from time to time.

Marlo Boux

Janice Guazzo said...

How funny, Alex came home one day and told me he was going to marry Katie...