Sunday, May 18, 2008

44 Fun Questions.

Yep, it's one of those tag things again. Thanks to the various friends of mine who have tagged me with this one in the last week or two. I'm finally getting to it. Personally, I think this is 40 questions too many. LOL

1. Do you like blue cheese? yes

2. Have you ever smoked? yes, twice but I don't think I actually inhaled so I didn't lose those 7 minutes of life per cigeratte, I'm hoping. (Don't any of my readers tell my parents, pleeeeeease!!)

3. Do you own a gun? Wade has a few. I really enjoy shooting guns at the family farm and am a pretty good shooter, I must say. ;)

4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? punch

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? No. I've been poked and prodded so many times between having melanoma and two babies that I just don't much care anymore. They are there to help you, ya know.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I try not to think about what they are made of and only buy all beef and sometimes when I do think about what they have in them then I buy Kosher hotdogs. LOL

7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Grinch Who Stole Christmas

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? milk or coffee but I like to start out with milk first so I don't throw all that caffiene on an empty tummy.

9. Can you do push ups? Girl or boy version? That is my weakest muscle. I just tested myself (for you, Patty) and did 35 girl push ups before I fell back in pain. And to think I used to do at least 100 every night (boy style) when I played volleyball in high school. My how times have changed.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring that Wade designed for me. It was made with an inherited antique diamond.

11. Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking but like Krystin, I like that too.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, on the contrary.

13. What's your weight? Of the five or so blogs I read w/these questions, no one answered this one. BUT the answer I liked best was someone who said: 120 lbs Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

14. Middle name? Renee (which is French for "born again" - I am too!)

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I need to go to bed soon or I'll pay the price tomorrow. I don't know why I feel the need to finish this before I go to bed. Man, it's getting late (just looked at the clock).

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? milk, water and coffee

17. Current worry? probably would be the pathology report I'll get next week after having two moles biopsied on Wednesday.

18. Current hate right now? Hate is such a strong word. That's what I always tell the kids BUT if you want to know. I think I've been lazy lately in getting up in the morning and then using my time wisely. I'm blessed to be able to stay at home and usually I do a good job with my time but lately, I am just wanting to be lazy.

19. Favorite place to be? Our beach house on Isle of Palms

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Wade and I went to bed right before and then I was sort of half asleep when it turn midnight so I told him Happy New Year and we kissed.

21. Where would you like to go? Loved Patty's answer on this so I'll sort of copy her. 1. Heaven and then some nice European tour with Wade and a family cruise with the kids. (Andrew is dying to go on one of those!)

22. Name three people who will complete this? I think all my regular blogging friends have played. If you haven't, then it's your turn. Sorry. ;)

23. Do you own slippers? I think there's a pair in my closet but I should donate them. I bought them and wore them once or twice and didn't like them.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? black t-shirt (Also interesting to notice that everyone who answered these questions - all women - were wearing t-shirts.)

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I prefer high count cotton sheets.

26. Can you whistle? Yes. Would you like to hear the Andy Griffith theme song? Andrew could whistle when he was only 3.

27. Favorite color? warm red

28. Would you be a pirate? This is a dumb question. No.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower. Sometimes I do get tunes stuck in my head and will lightly hum them to myself throughout the day.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Elizabeth

31. Favorite boy's name? Andrew

32. What's in your pocket right now? Pajama pants, no pockets. Sorry.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Reading Patty's hilarious second version of this.

34. Best bed sheets as a child? I tried and tried to think of something but I think hypnosis may be required.

35. Worst injury you've ever had? When I was in a car wreck in high school and my upper arm was so bruised I couldn't move it. The bone didn't break but almost.

36. Do you love where you live? Yes, and I must stay content. Wade intends for us to live here for another 8 years until we pay our house off. And I just saw my friend, Carolyn's, new house over the weekend and had the longing for a new one. Must get over that! LOL

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three; but they are rarely turned on.

38. Who is your loudest friend? Thinking . . .Can't think of anyone.

39. How many dogs do you have? 0.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I'm beyond that stage in my life.

41. What is your favorite book? Love the Anne of Green Gables series from childhood (thus Elizabeth's middle name).

42. What is your favorite candy? M&Ms, Andes mints, chocolate covered pretzels - basically anything chocolate

43. Favorite Sports Team? UT Vols

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I got the music to a song our choir sings ocassionally a few years ago b/c I wanted it sung at my funeral. I think our music director thought I was weird. LOL I want songs sung about being in heaven b/c that is where I'll be and I want everyone to know that.

9 comments:

Mommyluann said...

Very informative about you , Leslie...I won't tell your parents, unless I really want something from you! ha ..just kidding.

I'd like a new house too...but we need to pay off some debt. I my "new" house won't be anything like some of the new houses my friends have...but that's ok! I don't want something bigger than I can clean! haha

Thanks for sharing about your self..

and oh yeah...it's all beef hotdogs for sure!

Kellie said...

Hi Leslie, I don't know who you got the answer to #13 from but I think I would really like her!! Ha ha

It's me Kellie, LuAnn and Patty's friend. I'm glad to have made a new blogging buddy. I'm new to this and don't know too many people out there. Isn't Gray a wonderful place to live. It's my favorite thus far in my life. :)

Brianna said...

the stuff we blog about!!! you're life, however, is much more interesting than mine!!!

Ribbon Wand Maker said...

LOL. Loved your answer to 40. great read!

Krystin said...

Loved reading this, Leslie. Good answer for #44 and #28...too funny :)

Kristi said...

LOL Wow that was a lot of questions! Fun to read your answers though! :)

MIP Scraps said...

Hi Leslie! Thanks for your visit to my blog!!! and here I am, knowing you! hugs

Mommyluann said...

Oh, your secret on the "cigs" is safe with me! Especially since I probably wouldn't remember your mom is I did see her again..did I meet her once at Patty's PC Party???

sharonpdx said...

Ok your editorializing on this just cracked me up.

Would you be a pirate? This is a dumb question. No.

HA!