Thursday, March 5, 2009

Two Sites to Bring a Laugh or at Least a Smile.

Hope to blog a longer post tomorrow but had to share this crazy blog I came across the other day!

a LEGO a day . . .

Too funny! Another favorite website is I Can Haz Cheezeburger! A crazy name for some funny cat pictures. Elizabeth especially enjoys this site. (It's 90% kid friendly, I would say and usually can catch stuff before she reads it but I've never read a curse word.) Once you get used to their weird "LOL speak" then you'll enjoy it more. ;) Here's one to share that goes along with a recent post.
funny pictures of cats with captions

Here's one with the "LOL speak".
funny pictures of cats with captions
Translation: I got to lay off the nip, now I am seeing little pink ponies.

Glad tomorrow is Friday! Today is the first day I've felt myself in about a week. I've been sick and run down since last Thursday. The weather is supposed to be beeeeautiful this weekend too. Yay!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

LOL at the kitty fixing the picture! And funny I recognized "White Christmas" playing on the TV. I had to think for a minute what it was. The Lego blog is neat--Austin's sitting here waiting to play Webkinz (wonders never cease...!) and liked seeing the Lego pictures.

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Can that OCD kitty come to my house and straighten things up?