Leslie, what a beautiful coastline. I love the jumping in the pool shots, the bike shots - just looks a beautiful area to stay. The fish shots and otter shot cracked me up - how cool! LOL at Andrew in his chair as the tide came in! I love Elizabeths Nemo costume, the dark one with stripes is nice too! I love you and your hubby's faces Elizabeth made - ha ha Andrews art was fab too.
These are GREAT vacation pictures! You did a good job capturing a variety of things to remember your trip. I liked Wade's "pretty" pics of Elizabeth. And the one of her making a fish face at the fish. Too funny! And Andrew sticking his head through the sealife photo board. Cute cute! And your Crepe Myrtle tree is very pretty! As is the the beach/area you go to. TFS :)
4 comments:
Wonderful photos! You have such beautiful children Les...
Leslie, what a great shots. And your kids, what a sweeties. Can't wait to see some layouts with these photos.
Leslie, what a beautiful coastline.
I love the jumping in the pool shots, the bike shots - just looks a beautiful area to stay.
The fish shots and otter shot cracked me up - how cool!
LOL at Andrew in his chair as the tide came in!
I love Elizabeths Nemo costume, the dark one with stripes is nice too!
I love you and your hubby's faces Elizabeth made - ha ha
Andrews art was fab too.
Your photos make me want to go on holiday!
These are GREAT vacation pictures! You did a good job capturing a variety of things to remember your trip. I liked Wade's "pretty" pics of Elizabeth. And the one of her making a fish face at the fish. Too funny! And Andrew sticking his head through the sealife photo board. Cute cute! And your Crepe Myrtle tree is very pretty! As is the the beach/area you go to. TFS :)
Post a Comment