1. Last week my order came in for new 12x12 prints to go in my bedroom. I am happy to have new updated in these frames. I took two of the photos and a local photographer took the other two late last summer. My problem for taking so long was because I needed to find a place where to order that print size (for a good price). I found one!

2. Also in the same area in my room. A book on touring Ireland.

Yep, we are tentatively planning to go to Ireland this summer. "We" meaning Wade and me. It's to celebrate our 15 year anniversary. I was working on those plans yesterday too.
3. Flying Pigs? Also known as "Pigasus". Hee hee. Don't they make you smile? They do me every time I see them. I bought the iron one last year - found it online while shopping clearance items and for some strange reason really wanted it. The glass one I asked for from Wade for Christmas. I had seen it in the Pier 1 magazine.

4. Because I was getting a biopsy on my leg which meant stitches, I knew I would not be able to get a pedicure for a while. When I've had biopsies in the past the spot is usually tender for several months. My feet were in need of some work though so I ran into a local nail salon Tuesday morning to get one done. I'm enjoying the OPI Candy Apple Red. Bright red makes me feel HaPpY! (Yes, I know I have tadpole toes but after over two decades of hating them, I have accepted them and moved on. Doesn't mean I won't give you a look if you say something about them though. LOL)

5. A bike on the trapeze bar = TRICK BIKE. I don't think this is what you normally think of when you hear "trick bike". My brother got an expensive Mongoose trick bike when we were kids. He could do all that twirling and whirling and wheelie stuff with it. Andrew can too and he doesn't even ride it. ;)

6. Just when I thought my blog post list would be five items my smart girl brought home her midterm yesterday. Not only did it have all As but her language arts teacher wrote "very creative with poetry!". You know that made me happy and proud having my degree in English. I've wrote quite a few poems in my day . . .

7. And because six is not my favorite number I couldn't end with that number so I had to find something else. Can you see the contempt in this cat's face? LOL She's one of those kitties that give all the others a bad name. Nah, really she can be sweet but just when you think she's going to rub up against you one more time, she'll bite your foot. She makes me laugh. That's our Daisy.

When a December recap post pops up soon don't be confused. I was trying to catch up from the last few months and that's my last month to highlight. ;)
1 comment:
Hi Leslie...thanks for the comment on my blog. Don't feel bad about visiting I haven't exactly being keeping it up to date. *smiles* I couldn't find an email to send a message so I'm just posting here. I love hearing the goings on with your family...
Post a Comment