Here's something to hopefully make everyone smile. I know the kids and I have got a good many laughs out of them. They are vintage Valentines my dad collected in the early 1950s. They came in gum packages and are made by Topps cards. Not very politically correct for today's world but funny nonetheless. ;) Elizabeth and Andrew picked a few that were
not so mean very funny to make copies and give out today. I hope no one is offended.
Click on them to see them better. Each picture shows the front and back with the latter below the former.
Andrew was sweet enough this morning to remember the holiday and say, "Happy Valentine's Day" before I even mentioned it. I heard him go by his sister's room and tell her as well as she was getting ready. Sweet.
Today is a beautiful day. The weather is in the high 50s! Yeehaw!
1 comment:
Thanks so much for your sweet comment! And thanks even more for following! Of course I don't mind! I loved seeing that I had one more reader-it's a great feeling! I am even more movitavted now to pick up another Rohl Dahl book-BFG is next! You've inspired me to make readig his books to our kids a tradition! Sounds like so much fun!! We're excited about starting our family!!
Thanks again! I hope you're okay-that car accident looks awful!!
Post a Comment