You see, every year the kids get up and get ready pretty quick because of the excitement of starting back and we usually have time to take several pictures outside before leaving. However, the "sleepy" eyes are unavoidable. It's before 7 a.m. and they are not used to getting up so early. They haven't been up long enough for their poor eyes to open all the way. So this year, I decided to remedy it.
It worked!





Elizabeth picked out these teal leopard print shoes to go with her shirt. Wade couldn't believe she wanted them and that I was willing to get them for her. She is so not into fashion so if there is something she wants that is halfway stylish I am so for her getting it. If she finds out my weakness in the coming years then I may be in trouble. The funny thing is that I saw at least two other girls walking out of the school in the Converse-style shoes on the first day.

Taking pictures in the middle of the afternoon was so easy. Everyone was in a good mood. No one felt rushed (including me). The clothes were ironed and ready for the next morning too!

Hope everyone's kids are enjoying being back in school like mine. For now.
No comments:
Post a Comment