What will life be like when the kids actually get into sports or some other regular week activity? E already wants to take gymnastics and while money is no issue for that, another day of scheduled activity makes me procrastinate on starting her out. I really need to though. Maybe at the start of the new year!! I had to stop working out when E and A were both in Kindermusik and E started preschool. Life was so crazy and I didn't have time to fit in my thing. It was more important to have a day to just stay home then to use that day to go yet another place. BUT with the impending age of 30 upon me - in another year - I feel the need to get in shape, look good, fight age as best as I can!! LOL
I can't think of anything important that happened last week to chit-chat on that. (Honestly, I think I'm too upset about Disney still.) I remember spending time with A outside while he played in the sandbox. He enjoyed riding his Jeep down to it. AND he has been dry in the mornings for probably about 3 weeks or longer. I am very proud of him. I am hoping we have beat this peeing in the night thing! ;)
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment