Admittedly, I am surprised that the tadpole Elizabeth brought home the Friday before Labor Day is still alive and not only that, he has little nubs of arms beginning to pop out. His back legs are bigger now and he's using them some. Elizabeth informs me that when he turns into a frog that we are going to release him.
Andrew had his second football game last Saturday and they again won. Yay! He is really loves this sport and I'm happy for him - and Wade who also loves the sport. I don't know how much Andrew is feeding off his dad's enthusiasm in teaching him and how much is his own enjoyment of the sport. I do know he "gets it" though (all those positions and holes that I didn't know existed) and doesn't care to get "physical" as I'll call it. :)
I had my appointment last Thursday at Vanderbilt with the melanoma specialist and it went well. Nothing has changed or is new as he could tell. I am thankful for that!
Nothing much has happened in the last two weeks. Well, plenty has happened with all the activities we have going on but I haven't taken any photos since Andrew's football game other than of Scuba last night. ;) I'm thinking when football is over in two months that all the other activities we have each week won't seem like such a big deal. Ha!


3 comments:
aawww We had a few tadpoles in our small pond outside, once they turned into frogs we never saw them again. Have fun with it. Football season - Yeah Andrew! So happy your visit went well.
I'm glad your appointment went well! I like the tadpole's pretty rocks. He's cute too. Is he still alive now?
That is so cool. We have 4 little frogs living in two habitats that my mom bought the boys and they have become my little buddies. They have to or else they will die due to the lack of food the boys feed them...lol.
Post a Comment