Friday, September 30, 2005

Bliss.

Oh what bliss! To throw two children in a pile of 2 and a quarter tons of sand and have a few moments to yourself.
Hmmm. . . I guess I should be doing something constructive though! :) We built the kids' sandbox last Saturday and today they brought our dump truck load of clean white sand. Clean, yes, but still a mess!! A played in it for an hour while I shoveled and shoveled probably 3/5 of it into the box until I about broke a sweat so I stopped. I figured Wade could get the rest. ;) BUT dear A is in his own bliss too. He played in it for an hour until we had to go get E from school. As soon as we got home, they both got in it.


This is how I found E a few minutes ago when A came to the door hollaring and laughing, "Mommy, you have to see E!!" I had already told them to not be laying in the sand. I also told them the NUMBER ONE rule is to not put sand on each other. Yet, I just had to bring them in and they are now in the shower. Sand was all in his hood and down his back b/c of her and she had sand in her hair (actually b/c of her ownself!). This child is 5 1/2 yrs old and sometimes she is the one who makes the dumb mistakes instead of A. Oh well!! She still is just 5 1/2 I must remember!Now to wash them the best I can before we go pick up Daisy from the vet. I hope her surgery went well today. AND I hope she doesn't find the sandbox to be a "giant litterbox" as I told A she may! LOL


BTW, 20 days until Disney!!!!

No comments: